Bullying comes in all different shapes and sizes. Literally! For a child or friend that has been bullied, they will almost never recover. There are many differernt forms of bullying such as:
- Comuter Bullying (Sending nasty messages with the computer)
- Speaking Bullying (Saying bad words at people)
- Physical Bullying (Punching, kicking, biting, tripping, hitting etc.)
- Hidden Bullying (Spreading rumours, excluding someone(Things adults can't easily spot with YOU speaking to them))
More than 160,000 kids stay home from school to avoid being bullied. 160,000 kids, too afraid to stop a bully. But here, on this wiki, on this page, we're going to show you how to stop the bullies.
How to Stop a Bullying
- Tell Someone! It's ok to tell someone! Even if the bully said not to call anyone.
- Ignore them. Many bullies only bully just to get a reaction from you. If you ignore them, they might go away.
- Try and avoid them. If they can't find you, how are they going to bully you?
- Don't joke about it! Only joking about it to your friends will only make you feel sadder. Try to avoid this.'
- Be smart. Many to nearly all bullies aren't very smart. Try laughing at them when they make a bad sentence at you. You might have just enough time to run away.
- Tell whoever you can! Whether it be the police, your parents, a teacher, your principal or headmaster, or even a counseller.
How to Stop a Cyberbully
- Find out who it is! This will help anyone to find and punish anyone that is bullying you.
- Block the bully! Don't let them communicate with you. They'll just get bored and gho away.
- Don't talk to the bully. He might just get bored and bully someone else.
- Take photos and gather information! If the police come it'll help you to show evidence of cyberbullying.
- Tell a parent. in some places it's against the law to cyberbully.
- Don't talk nasty to them.
And the most important rule of all, DON'T BE A CYBER BULLY!
Please message me here if any of these links are broken or incorrect!
Kid's Helpphone Canada: Kids Help Phone - free, anonymous, 24/7 telephone and online counselling | Kids Help Phone
Childline Ireland:Childline Ireland
Childline UK: Childline UK
Childline India: Childline India
Kid's Helpline Australia: http://www.kidshelp.com.au/
Find More: Child Helpline International